Breaks - Health at the office is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-03-02. The program can be installed on Android.
This app notifies you it is time to have a break, take a walk or drink something in office hours.
Of course you do not have to administrate your moves manually. Breaks app can recognize that automatically by checking the senors of your mobile device.
Pro version (available as in-app purchase, 0.99USD / 0.73EUR) can help you drink enough in the office. Did you know that most people do not drink enough a day?!
Try this easy-to-use, beautiful and very useful app now!
How to use:
- Install the app and update your office time (the default is from monday to friday, and from early forenoon till late afternoon).
- Office hours the app counts down from 59 minutes and 59 seconds automatically.
- You can reset the timer by tapping on Reset but it restarts automatically if you take a walk.
- After 1 hour without any movement the app will notify you to have a break (plays sound and/or vibrates as you adjusted in the menu).
- You can skip the notification by tapping on Dismiss.
- To record a drink tap on the glass of water icon and select the appropriate type of drink.
- The rising columns above the timer show your fluid intake where gray columns mean remaining quantity. The white columns are the performed level, while red and green ones indicate the under- and overconsumption.
Please send me your ideas how could it be better. Current plans:
- location-based activation
- custom/adjustable sound for notification
About battery usage:
I tried to do my best to reduce the power consumption of the app. E.g. it doesn't monitor the sensors continously in the background but sometimes it is inevitable to recognize your moves automatically. Therefore the measured power consumption by the app is highly depends on the observation period. In the office the app's part of the overall power consumption from the last charging obviously can be higher than when you are out of office. On daily average the app doesn't drain your battery more than other apps in the background (eg. Viber, Gmail, Facebook, etc.)
Breaks - Health at the office (version 1.2.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.